Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, June 25, 2010

Dear So and So...Chaos Theory

Dear Universe,

I have this theory that if you stick at Great Dane puppy, Cocker Spaniel, two cats and two children together in a house it will never stay clean. I am not saying it can't be done, but the likelihood of it happening are just about as likely as having teleporters in my lifetime (and teleporters would be completely awesome, BTW). What I am trying to say is that my house is a wreck and I don't see it being cleaned until the Great Dane goes home.

Just Thought You Should Know,
Kat
-------------------

Dear Hubby,

I hate this new schedule you are on. It makes you a complete Grumpy McGrumperson. Go back on night shift or day shift.

2nd shift sucks,
Kat
------------------

Dear KiKi,

You toilet prowess is amazing. You are not only going and ACTUALLY wiping yourself (except for poop), but you even made it through the night without a pull-up!

Looking To Save Money on Diapers,
Mom
------------------

Dear Elizabeast,

Don't worry baby, you're not being replaced by Bella. She is going home today.

Love,
Your Human Mama
------------------

Dear Readers,

Add your link if you have a Dear So and So... Have a great weekend. Don't drink and drive. Wear your seatbelt. Don't run with scissors. If I have told you once, I've told you a thousand times, quit hitting your sister. You weren't raised in a barn, close the door. Oh and don't make faces at me or they will stick.

(Consider This Your Weekend Safety Briefing) Love,
Kat
---------------