Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Words of Wisdom From The Man

When my husband is out of town we have epic instant message conversations that can last for hours. Actually, we do some of our best talking when he is gone- mostly because he actually has time to have a conversation when he is gone. His insane schedule when he is home rarely lends itself to quality time to converse. Here are some gems from our Friday night IM conversation (and yes I got his permission to blog this):

Talking about how LaLa is growing up too fast:

The Man: yeah i know...lala is getting big and old lol
Kat: we should trade her in ;)
Kat: lol
The Man: not in a million years...ask me that again though once i have to deal with periods, social status, and boys' penises
Kat : ROFL

Talking about how we talk more when he is gone:

The Man: u know what is weird?
The Man: we actually talk more when i aint around
Kat: yeah cause you actually have TIME
Kat: and aren't asleep
The Man: true
The Man: dont hate the airman..hate the game lol


Words of wisdom to live by.

6 comments:

Captain Dumbass said...

So glad I have boys.

Unknown said...

Me too.

josetteplank.com said...

"Actually, we do some of our best talking when he is gone- mostly because he actually has time to have a conversation when he is gone."

EXACTLY!

And yes, two girls here. I'm nervous about this preteen thing.

Sueann said...

Such poignant conversations. Ha! That is cool though that you text back and forth. I keep telling my honey that he needs to upgrade his phone so we can text. I have a smartphone...his is dumb for sure! LOL!
Hugs
SueAnn

Emma said...

When me and my ex were in the Army, we only had the good old 'bluey' to keep things going!!!

Unknown said...

Hey, at least you're talking, doesn't really matter in what manner or the subject!