Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, February 3, 2012

Dear So and So...Time Management

Dear Fledgling Business,

Thankfully you are going to plan. My schedule is filling up and I am excited! Yay!

Love, Kat
--------------------

Dear Creative Writing Club at Primary School,

I am so glad you kids are taking to this club like ducks to water. I love reading all your amazing stories and ideas. I even love it when you just write a sentence and draw a picture because you are using your imagination and THAT is brilliant. Most of all, I love that I can share my passion with young eager minds. You guys are stars!

Love, Kat
------------------

Dear Weight Watchers,

Sorry, I quit. Too many other commitments. I will be watching what I eat, but I can't afford the time out to go to weigh in. Cest la vie.

Not Quite So Thin, Kat
-------------------

Dear Bible Study Friends,

You lot are amazing. Thank you for supporting my new business, understanding the stresses that I am going through and encouraging me. It is such a blessing to have like minded women in my corner.

Love, Kat
-------------------

Dear Readers,

If you have your own letters, please link up. Now, I am late for a coffee date, so excuse me as I leave unceremoniously. *Grabs bags and heads out the door*

Love, Kat
-----------------