Cameron over at Get the Stink Off, kinda gave me an award, if you count telling people to grab it if you didn't have it as giving it to me. Cameron has an awesome blog and I read it everyday, even when he hasn't updated, because I am one of those people who just checks all their normal blogs everyday even if it isn't updated int their reader. Yes I have issues. Anyways, go over there for a good laugh.
Here is the pretty award, isn't it fab! Look at that sassy hat and cute little purse dog!
This award apparently comes with strings attached. I have to tell all you fab people about 5 things that I think are awesome.
5 Awesome Things
1. Bath & Body Coconut Lime lotion and body butter. I smell so good I want to eat myself.
2. My fake Burberry purse. This thing is as big as a suitcase, ya'll. I think I could fit a small child in it if I wanted to.
3. English bacon. Extra super duper yummy. It is wider than American bacon (like three inches wide, whereas American bacon is like an inch wide), and a little thicker sliced, and has a ton less fatty areas on it.
4. Calling a backyard a garden. It sounds so much nicer than yard.
5. Saying Oy! It is kinda like an American saying "Hey" to get someones attention. Example "Oy! Knock it off"
Because I am feeling as generous as Cameron, I am going to pass this on to everyone who reads my blog. Because frankly if you can put up with my drivel you deserve it ;)