Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, December 24, 2010

Dear So and So...Merry Christmas

Dear People at the Grocery Store,

I am about to leave my house here in a bit and go get eggs because I of course forgot eggs yesterday while I was at the store. Now, I need you lot to listen to me. There will be no, trolly road rage, elbows being thrown, no fighting over the last thawed out turkey, no smacking of each other with parsnips. You will actually allow me to walk to the eggs; actually if you would pretend you are the Red Sea and that I am Moses I wouldn't complain. Then I will pay for my eggs and be on my way. Sound good to you? Ok good!

Merry Christmas,
Kat
------------------------------------

Dear Children,

I know it is Christmas eve, but would you please calm down just a tad? Mommy just woke up and needs massive amounts of caffeine in her system before she gets functional.

Love,
Mom
----------------------------------

Dear Everyone,

I hope you have a Merry Christmas. Be kind to one another.

Love,
Kat
---------------------------------

If you have your own Dear So and So letter please link up!!

8 comments:

Miss Cherry Red said...

Merry Christmas to you all too!!

xx

Lucy said...

Happy Christmas Kat! x

Captain Dumbass said...

Merry Christmas, 3Bedroom family!

Joanie said...

Merry Christmas Kat and family!

Brandi Beaver said...

Merry Christmas!!

Unknown said...

Hope you got to the egg aisle safely - can be a bit of a 'scramble' on christmas Eve.

sorry couldn't resist it - it must be the sherry!

Hope you all had a great day!

網頁設計 said...

Are pleased to come to your blog to read your article! Thank you for sharing!

tiddlyompompom said...

hope you had a fab christmas :)