Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Gallery- Celebrations

Every year I struggle to get good pictures of my girls to send in my Christmas cards. It isn't because I can't find the perfect outfits or find the perfect location, it is because I have kids who can almost never take a serious picture. So last year this is what happened.



"What is up with that face LaLa? Let's try this again."



"KiKi, hun, you have to face the camera."



"Tongues back in the mouth please!"



"I said tongues in you mouth please...KiKi"



"Oh, now you're just taking the mickey"



*sigh* "I am guessing this is the best we're gonna get"



12 comments:

Sueann said...

Ha! I know...I shouldn't laugh but I couldn't help myself!!!! Great pics and I especially like the last one.
Good luck!
Hugs
SueAnn

Brighton Mum-Teenage Angst said...

Heheh...great photos, your girls look like great fun

Sarah @ Catching the Magic said...

Tee hee, so funny! Love the last one :) have a great Christmas!

SeaThreePeeO said...

Wonderful pictures! Who could fail to smile at them?

Emma@christmascupboard said...

Lol...great pics! Fab Gallery entry!

Captain Dumbass said...

Might as well keep it real.

Amanda said...

LOL! Those are my favorite kind of pics. Your girls are darling!

I feel your amused exasperation, though. With our two youngest being so little we don't usually try for the "everyone look at the camera and smile" posed pic anymore. I'm just happy if I can get all four boys into one frame. ;)

Bama Cheryl said...

Cute pictures and they show lots of personality - much better than posed shots!

I'm So Fancy said...

Tried to do our card photos this week too and had even less luck! I decided it's better for people to see what "really" goes on than pretend my children are stepfords.

Catharine Withenay said...

They are beautiful pictures, all of them. And my kids would be exactly the same. Possibly worse (they get ruder as they get older!)

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh they're adorable!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.