Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Things I Learned Over Christmas

I had a wonderful Christmas and here is a list of things I have learned over this holiday...with pictures (of course).

1) It is impossible to keep the kids away from their stocking while their dad is in the loo.



2) Santa is goooooood.



3) Zhu-Zhu pets look like prey to Sam Kitty.



4) Bags are good hiding places.



5) Cooking for 16 people isn't all that bad. I might moan about it, but I secretly loved every minute of it PLUS it got me out of most of the house cleaning.



6) Ethan does smile every once in a while.



7) Kevin might be a pirate.



8) Friends are the family you choose.



(That's Robin and Debbie. They're pretty damn awesome.)

13 comments:

@cosmicgirlie said...

Awesome. That is all.

(And I would like to borrow Ninja Kitty one day.)

How I Like My Coffee said...

Merry Christmas, feel all warm inside. Lovely x

Brandi Beaver said...

I never thought about zhu zhu pets and kitties. Sounds like a fun combo to me. Zhu Zhu pets got banned at our house. That warning on the box about keeping them away from your hair.....they weren't kidding.

MichelleTwinMum said...

Fab, looks like a super Christmas Kat.

Wishing you a very Happy New Year.

Mich x

Kerry said...

Ah yes, Zhu-Zhu pets and cats don't mix.. Jackson Cat pounced on one of them (We have 3, one for each of the girls)and tried to decapitate it!
The girls were screaching, the cat was hissing and the Zhu-Zhu pet had finally shut up (Jeez, those things squeek on for ages don't they?!)
Luckily, Zhu-Zhu 'Pax' pulled through, albeit with teeth marks, and cat drool and lives to annoy me (and the cats) another day.

Unknown said...

Ha ha zhu zhu pets are scurrying all over this house!

Mellodee said...

There are very few things I don't miss about having little kids living here. No longer having to endure small squeeky annoying toys is one of them. Don't miss that at all!

Jen said...

We now have 5 zhu zhu pets. Our cat has not noticed them yet.

Captain Dumbass said...

I think we got the boy version of zhu-zhu pets.

Irish Gumbo said...

Awesome all around! Looks like your Christmas was super, here's to a grand New Year, Kat!

That Janie Girl said...

You go, girl. Awesome.

Doreen McGettigan said...

Our dogs love the zhu zhu pets (or barking at them).
I am a new visitor and follower and I hope you have a wonderful New Year:)

Amy W said...

Ha! I love the one of the cat stalking the ZhuZhuPet. Merry christmas!