Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 13, 2011

Karaoke Song Meme

My buddy Liz, tagged me in a meme last week and I have just now got round to answering the question. If you were at a karaoke night and you got to pick any song to sing, what song would you sing? This is such a difficult question for me! I love so many different types of music and how do you narrow it down to just one song!! Can we do a montage? No? Fine!

So I have had a bit of a ponder on this question and I can say without a shadow of a doubt I would sing this:



Mind you, I will charge extra if you want to see me do any of the following: Cheesy 80's dancing, chest bumps, back flips, line dancing, hair flipping/shaking, popping and locking, and break dancing; all of which was in that scene of the movie Footloose.

I guess since this is a meme I should tag some people. I am going to tag: NotSupermum , Jess (and you aren't allowed to pick Shoop, Jess!), and StayAtHomeBabe.