Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New Feature-Do Something Silly Saturday

Sometimes I think as adults we start taking life too seriously. Little room is left for just having a bit of fun and a laugh. I say, I need to reclaim my fun side. I need to be silly. I want to play childish games and do silly things!!! I also think I should film them and share with you. I don't don't really know if I think I should make it a meme like Dear So and So... (though I do love Friday's with a passion because of my little rant time).

So, I have decided that I will try to post a video on Saturdays with me (and probably my kids) doing silly things. It could be jumping on the trampoline (well, when it is fixed) to playing a silly game. As long as we have fun, it will be made available to you. I just hope it will inspire somebody to not take life so seriously and have a bit of fun.

I really don't know how this will work out. I may only post this every once in a blue moon, I just thought it would be a laugh. Look for the first video this Saturday.