Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Just Sayin'...

Now I am not going to say my neighbor is insane, but it is 25 degrees Fahrenheit outside (that is -3 Celsius to everyone not in America) and he is outside washing his cars. I'm just sayin'. For the record he is American too (retired Air Force I believe).

I also Meme'd Jess over at This Life is Mine. She is hilarious and lives 2 hours away from my hometown down in Savannah, Ga. Go check out the answers she gave to my questions!

ChruchPunkMom also got in on the Meme action go check out her answers to my superduper hard questions!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!

Anonymous said...

Maybe he's sleep walking?

rachael chatoor said...

I would say he is insane, but that is just me~ ; )

Captain Dumbass said...

Hope he's gonna ShamWow that thing afterwards. They're a bitch to open when the doors freeze shut.

Irish Gumbo said...

Depends. Is he wearing gloves? Because if he is, well, that would just be CRAZY! (grin)

Michelle said...

He must be from Minnesota originally. Out here 25 is warm!

Fusspot said...

That's crazy. I don't even wash my car when it's 100 outside! lol

Thanks for putting the new site on your blogroll already! You're the first, I think. :D

Reinvent Dad said...

Yeah, my neighbors are the same way and they continue to water their lawns throughout the winter as well....duhhhm!

Sprite's Keeper said...

What is HE thinking? I don't even wash my cars when it's hot outside!

Lola said...

I call my neighbors insane for much less than that!

ChurchPunkMom said...

25 and washing his car?? crazy!

of course, it was 18 and i was shoveling today.. but i HAD to. and we will NOT be washing our car any time soon..

Jen said...

what he trying to freeze the car door shut?

Anonymous said...

It sure is chilly over here in blighty - he's nuts for sure!

Linda said...

My car probably only gets washed twice a year. He's probably got OCD or no life!

Anonymous said...

Was he washing the car in his underware? My neighbor does that and he is about 90, not pretty.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to agree that he's insane. Or maybe his wife is being cranky and he needed to get out of the house. Not that Mark has ever done anything like that. Ahem.

Cape Cod Gal said...

My neighbor is still mowing his lawn...and we have snow!!! He just mows that parts that are thawed! What's up with that?