A short list of things that made me laugh in the past 24 hours.
1. LaLa's fashion sense. A dance tutu, red tights, white frilly socks, black tippy tap shoes, a long sleeved t-shirt and a belt (ya know, to tie it all together).
2. LaLa's excuse for not cleaning up. "My legs hurt from playing too much."
3. KiKi's excuses for not going to sleep "My hungry." "T.V.?" "My wake up!!" (kinda hard to wake up if you haven't been to sleep yet kiddo)
4. Laying in bed with KiKi to get her to sleep and she pulls my face to hers giggles then rubs her nose on my nose.
5. Waking LaLa up and having her say "Mom, my eyes hurt! How can I open them?"
6. LaLa's class is celebrating Chinese New Year and they had red lanterns hung from the ceiling in her class and LaLa said "Look Mom it's Chinese Restaruant!!"
A tutu, red tights, white frilly socks, and a long sleeved t-shirt - what's wrong with that? It's like my uniform. Can't leave home without my tutu!
She's obviously a Carrie Bradshaw in the making.
That's funny! #5 is my favorite!
All that in the past 24 hours? Wow! I'd lose weight from all the laughing I'd do there!
I've heard #2 too many times.
Wouldn't it be great if we could dress up in that outfit and people wouldn't look at us like we were out of our freakin' minds?
kat...you are so very blessed. I want to use #2!
My mom always taught me, "Every outfit needs a belt to complete it."
- Even a tutu.
Number 1 needs photos, but #2 is serious....I know how she feels. Really :)
Kids do say some wonderful things!
Very nice way to start my Monday. Thanks for the smile!
I love little girls and their fashion sense. Makes me laugh every time. Good for you for letting her do it and be her own person.
You don't like her fashion sense?? dude, that's what I wear like... practically everyday.
I hope you snapped a picture of that outfit!
I loved #2- it reminds me of the time Gage told me he couldn't empty the dishwasher because it "made his hands tired". I laughed my butt off. Then I make him empty the dishwasher anyway.;)
#1 - that's how I let the girls go to school. Some battles are not worth fighting. Make up is another story.
#6 - as long as she didn't ask for "flied lice."
Too cute for sure. All entries were things that made me laugh in the past five minutes.
LOL, don't you just love the fashion sense of the young, the tutu outfit sounds like something my daughter would pick out.
Now that's a fashion statement! Kids just say and do the cutest things.
Your kids are hilarious. Would you like some more? Say two boys?
Sounds like YOUR cousin making me laugh about making up his bed.....he says,"it is just going to get messed up again so why bother."
My eyes hurt too, upon waking up.
My son has tried the "playing too much" excuse. I just tell him he'll have to cut back.
those are all very funny.
I'm with Braja. We need visuals next time.
I'd love a picture of that outfit!
I'd like to use #2 as a reason not to clean the house, do laundry, grocery shop, cook, go to work, or anything else I don't feel like doing, unfortunately only cute kids can get away with that.
If the class had offered up big bowls of hot and sour soup and egg rolls, that would have been fantastic!
My favorite that I hear within almost EVERY 24 hours, is "Dad, I don't have to wash MY hands, YOU wiped MY butt".......kids say the darnest things!
Too funny! Photo of the outfit, please.
#5 is the best!
Love #6 and #1 FREAKS me. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO not a girlie girl and I have a daughter........ We have not reached that stage yet.
Post a Comment