Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A Little More Than Halfway Through...

I have been on holiday here in the states for exactly two weeks now. I have run from here to there seeing my friends and family. I have gone to the beach twice and the pool a few times and since it is a 100 degrees in the shade here in Charleston, I have decided that that is just not acceptable. I am on vacation dangit!

So here is my vow. I vow to spend as much time as humanly possible at the beach or in a pool. It is the only way to go when the air outside is so thick that it is like breathing concrete. I will wear as much sunscreen as humanly possible and rock my shades.



Oh, yes, we're gonna do this vacation right. If you need to find me, I will be somewhere in my bathing suit.