Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Kisses Make It All Better

KiKi stubbed her toe this morning. No blood or anything, but she kept saying "ow. ow. ow.ow." It was clear that she was not going to stop unless something was done about this ouchie. So I leaned down and kissed her toe. She sprang up and went merrily on her way like there had never been a ouchie to start with. Sometimes I wish life was more like that.


This morning I read that Metrodad's Father In-law passed away. There is no kiss to make that hurt go away. I send my prayers out to his family in their time of need. Godspeed Bosslady's dad.

1 comment:

Captain Dumbass said...

This morning as I was carrying my youngest upstairs to brush his teeth he started whining about his tummy. I asked him if he felt like he was going to be sick. He nodded so I quickly put him in front of the toilet. He bent over, made a "blaaaaaaaah" sound and then stood up with a smile on his face.

I should blog that...