So, Heinous, over at irregularly periodic ruminations thinks I am a pretty spiffy blogger. Honestly, I am flattered. I don't even have a speech prepared! Ladies and Gentlemen of the Academy... no really, I am seriously humbled.
For this award apparently I also have to follow some "rules". I have never really been one to actually follow rules. Mostly I tend to bend them in my favor, but I will try to follow them this time. OK so the rules are...
1. List 6 things I love.
2. Tag 6 other people with this award.
Hummm seems simple enough. I guess I can give it a whirl.
Things I Love
1. My husband. Lord knows that man puts up with a lot being married to me. I mean it must be really hard to be married to someone as opinionated and obstinate as me. He is my rock to lean on, my soft place to fall, my best friend, and my favorite person to irritate all at the same time. I love that man. He might not be perfect, but he is perfect for me.
2. My family. They are seriously the greatest yahoos of all time. They are kind, loving and supportive. Not only that, but they are great blogging material.
3. Animals. I love animals. I especially love my pets. I guess they could almost be considered family, well except that they have 4 legs, are extremely hairy, and have bad breath. Oh wait, they really are like my family...I kid. I kid.
4. Cheese. Ok this may seem a little weird. I have a love affair with cheese. Melty melty cheese. mmmmm *drools* I eat cheese on anything that cheese can possibly go on. This also may explain why I have gained 20 lbs since my husband returned from Guam.
5. My friends. All my friends. I have friends scattered from here in Missouri to kingdom come. I guess this is just a side effect of being a military wife. I try to keep in contact with as many as possible, but some have fallen through the cracks. Thank goodness for facebook and myspace.
6. Cop, Mystery, CSI type shows. I think I may have seen every episode of Law and Order there is. CSI and I are best friends. Love me some Raising the Bar. Judging Amy...looooove it. The Closer, man I wish I could fake that southern accent (OK maybe I have a bit of a slight southern accent already but hers is a really good fake one). So if you ever come to my house (which i doubt...unless you want to hop a plane to England) and I am watching a rerun of Criminal Minds...don't be surprised.
6 people that I am tagging. (This one might be a little more difficult)
1. Slick over at slicksumbich. He is too funny. Gotta love a good ol southern boy with an attitude problem and some smooth dance skillz.
2. Captain Dumbass over at Us and Them. OMG his kids are so cute. I could just eat them up with a spoon!
3. Lola at Sassy Mama Says.. This woman is cool. Anyone who can take an exercise pole dancing class from a former stripper and keep a straight face...enough said.
4. Sprite's Keeper. Her blog is hysterical and reminds me of the things I thought when I was a parent the first go round.
5. Ellie and the girls over Me and You and Ellie. These girls do a great job at keeping a blog between the 3 of them. Ellies husband Mistah takes some gourgeous photos as well.
6. FODKOG well at ...for a different type of girl. Funny chick who reminds me so much of myself that it isn't even funny. Well, if I had a boy that is. Her story about hiding from the neighbor boy in her kitchen almost made me pee my pants because it was so funny.
Go now and read all of them if you already haven't. Oh and those of you have been tagged please try to play by the rules. It is only fair. I did.
Congrats on the award! I read a couple of those already, so I'm off to check out the others.
Congrats to you! You deserve it! Maybe we could get together and eat cheese sometime. That was an awful pick up line. But, it worked ok FADKOG. We are entering an unholy union soon.
I gots to have my cheese too!
Thanks for the award. When I have more time, I'll put it up on my site.
You deserve yours!
I love cheese too. Now I'm hungry. I have no cheese though, this could be rough.
Thanks, Love! Oh, how I love me some cheese, too. It's a bad habit, but I'll grab a hunk of parm and the potato peeler and just peel off the most perfect thin slices of heaven.
I did it last night while making dinner, and then I wasn't hungry anymore when dinner was done. Not good for the thighs, but it's good for the soul!
Can you still watch Judging Amy? That was one of my favorite shows ever! Congrats on the award!
Cheese is a perfect food. Dairy. Protein. Plain fantastic. I'm hoping steenky will be down with serving a wide assortment of cheeses and cheese-type sauces at the reception following our unholy union.
Thanks for the award, hun, and btw, if you want one of the boys, or even both of them, I'm sure we could work out some type of arrangement.
Congrats!! And now, darn you,I am craving string cheese in the biggest manner possible. Sigh...
You totally deserve the award! Unlike myself. However, I do love cheese. Mmmm... cheese? What's the weirdest thing you eat cheese with?
And thank you for the award! Now I have something to post tomorrow!
Congrats on the award! You are my inspiration. Was that list in order?? Must work on rating higher than cheese...
I love cheese, even the cheeses are considered by most to be nasty, like bleu cheese and feta cheese. I love feta cheese on salads and Mark gags a little when he sees me eating it.
Aw, thanks! How sweet of you! I will get on it and try to get it up this weekend. (That's what she said- Jenbo, stop it!) I also have to figure out how to make it appear on my site because I am pc illiterate and John thinks it's funny and therefore withholds his help. (Stupid geeks aren't as doormatty as people think..) I will make it happen though! You're awesome!
Post a Comment