Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, January 21, 2010

I'm Not Dead Yet

Ok, so here's the deal. KiKi is sick. Like she has been running a fever of about 104 for the past 3 days sick. First ER trip on Monday netted me a WHOLE BOTTLE OF TYLENOL. Yeah, that did me a lot of good. Finally couldn't stand it last night and took her back in, Found out that she has a "significant" ear infection. Landed her some antibiotics and more fever reducing medications (Tylenol and Motrin). Now I just have to get over my phobia of her Amoxycyllan (allergic to it) manage the fever and make her feel better. ALSO, LaLa woke up screaming last night that her ears hurt, so 1:45pm appointment with the pediatrician for us today. Now, don't you feel a whole bunch more informed on where I have been.

Topics to Soon Be Covered:

Why it is wrong to put corn on pizza

How I read four books in two days

LaLa's strange request to start eating school lunches

LaLa now calls dessert "pudding" now