Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, February 26, 2010

Dear So and So...Happy Birthday to Meeeeee

Dear Lady at Book Club,

Just because you have on a multicolored striped shirt on doesn't mean you're a hippie. I just don't see you practicing "free love", smoking reefer, or dropping LSD any time soon.

Stay Away From The Brown Acid, Kat
---------------

Dear The Man,

Thanks for the most awesome birthday present ever.

Love, Kat
-----------------

Dear Kids,

I'll let you slide since you didn't know it was my birthday (and you are 6 and 3 and time has little to no meaning in your world).

Love, Mom
----------------

Dear Boomerang,

I could sit here and watch Looney Tunes all day, but I have got a million things to do. I know you are putting all the Speedy cartoons just because you know I love that danged hyperactive mouse. Stop being so manipulative.

Enthralled, Kat
------------

Dear Readers,

Thank you for all the wonderful birthday wishes. You all helped make it a special day. Oh, and I didn't clean a single bit on my birthday. Of course my house is paying the price now.

If you have a letter please link up!

Love Ya to Pieces!!, Kat