Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, February 5, 2010

Dear So and So...You're Gonna Be the Death of Me

Dear LaLa,

You know when you asked "Is my butt going to get big?" and I kinda didn't respond? That wasn't a cue for you to say "Cause your butt got bigger." While I know you were talking about my adult sized butt, yeah, if you want to make it to your next birthday, just don't.

Love, Mom
-----------

Dear Ruffles Potato Chips and French Onion Dip,

You are banned from my house now. If you want an explanation, see the letter above.

My ass is big enough thank you, Kat
-----------

Dear gym,

*mumble* I guess I should visit you more often *mumble*, but I hate you.

Semi-ready to get her butt in shape, Kat
-----------

Dear May, June, July, August,

I swear I will never complain about the hot again. Pinky swear. To borrow a line from my favorite columnist at my hometown newspaper, at least you don't have to shovel the heat.

Still Freezin, Kat
------------

Dear Facebook Friends,

Learn the difference between your/ you're, and there, their and they're. If you don't, I will unfriend you. This is your warning.

You're Driving Me Nuts, Kat
-----------

Dear Readers,

Please remember to link up if you have a letter! Have a super weekend. See ya next week.

Love ya, Kat
-----------