Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, February 12, 2010

Dear So and So...I Am Thankful

Dear February,

You have been so good to me compared to January. I have yet to have a power cut, snow day or day of general bad luck. Keep up the good work.

So Glad Murphy is On Vacation, Kat
-------------

Dear John (no really that's his name),

Thanks for cooking me dinner last night. It was scrummy. I am so glad that I am friends with you and your wife.

(((BIG HUGS))), Kat
------------

Dear Bacon,

I love you more than Valentine's Day.

Smelling that Bacony Goodness, Kat
------------

Dear Captain Dumbass & SL,

That trade option is still on the table. I am sure C would love it here,

LOLOL, Kat
-------------

Dear Moles in My Back Garden,

Vacate the premises. I have been told to contact the "mole man" about your eradication, it would be much easier for you and cheaper for me if you would just go.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out, Kat
-------------

Dear Readers ,

Please add your own Dear So and So... with Mr Linky. Have a wonderful weekend!!

Love, Kat
--------



MMMMMM BACON!!!