Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Circus Time!

Last Saturday, after I dropped my parents off at the train station, The Man and I decided to take the girls to the circus that happened to be in the town next to ours. It was just a small one ring circus, no animal acts, just a clown, acrobats, juggler, fire breather and high fliers. I wasn't really expecting much, but I was pleasantly surprised. The acts were all really well done, even for a small circus, they had enough variety to keep my husband and myself entertained, and the setting was intimate enough that nobody under the big top had a bad seat.


What fun we're going to have under the big top!


Alex the clown. He was great fun.


How in the world?


The lovely Miss Amanda.


Miss Amanda on the silks. Gorgeous.


Antonio (as Super Mario) spinning plates. Well done on keeping them all spinning!


Oh my goodness, that's really high up there!


Mmm lovely abs...umm I mean he's really strong.


Antonio spitting fire. My kids thought this was amazing.


Spinning fire.


Miss Lizzy on the rope. You can see it but Alex the clown was about to spin her round and round.


Alex and the Ringmaster Paul Martinez having a goofy boxing match.


Ramon juggling. He was brilliant.


The spring boarding was fantastic.

I just can't say enough how much fun my family and I had at the circus. My children were talking about it for days and are still trying to master their new spinning plates. So, if you ever see Russell's International Circus in your town, stop by and be spellbound.