Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Great Shrinking Woman Project

So I have been trying to lose weight for a while now, then my grandparents came to visit, and then there was spring holidays, and then my parents came to visit and then I just needed a week to get my head back on straight...so I gained back 7 lbs. Not the end of the world, but disappointing. This past week I buckled down and kept an honest account of what I was shoving down my throat...for the most part...and I lost 4 lbs. *happy dance*

So since my husband is gone, and that is to my weight loss advantage (no need to cook potatoes every. single. night.), I have decided to make this a little project. Well, I guess more of a project than it had been while he was here. Code Name- The Great Shrinking Woman Project.

Goal- Lose 30lbs by the time he gets back. I have plenty of months to do this. If I have my math right I could lose 48lbs by the time he gets back, but I seriously doubt that. 30 it is then.

Mini Goal- Get the weight I gained during the month of deliciousness back off. By next Tuesday. That means 3 lbs off in the next...5 days.

So...here we go...again.